UF PRO AcE Winter Combat Shirt (Brown Grey)
The AcE Winter Combat Shirt is built for hard-core activities in very cold outdoor conditions. The main task of its special hybrid design structure is to keep your body at just the right temperature ‚Äì not freezing and not overheating.
Your arms are the most exposed part of your torso, so we‚Äôve integrated into the sleeves of our AcE Winter Combat Shirt a high-performance thermal lining called G-Loft. Lightweight and breathable, G-Loft performs even when wet. Built-in air/pac¬Æ inserts for the shoulder and upper back provide extra comfort and protection. Closing the AcE Winter Combat Shirt‚Äôs ventilation openings allows the air/pac¬Æ inserts to trap air and provide additional insulation.
The AcE Winter Combat Shirt employs 37.5‚Ñ¢ fiber technology to wick sweat away from you, vapourize it and then expel it into the air. Compared to conventional cotton, 37.5‚Ñ¢ fiber technology is 800 times more efficient at evaporating sweat.
Need additional underarm cooling? Front and side zippers make it a breeze to control air flow between insulation layers. They also let you regulate air flow to your torso. When you unzip these super-efficient vents, the cooling effect is instant.
¬†An angled front zipper improves our AcE Winter Combat Shirt‚Äôs compatibility with additional layers. Wear the shirt under a hard-shell jacket or additional thermal jacket. The angle prevents the jacket‚Äôs zipper from overlapping the shirt‚Äôs zipper, avoiding any pressure-points on your throat.
The breathable outer fabric layer of our AcE Winter Combat Shirt is windproof and water-repellent. So it keeps you from overheating while at the same time it protects you against snow, drizzle and wind.
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable face fabric
- High-performance thermal-insulated sleeves
- Excellent body vapour management via inner sleeve 37.5‚Ñ¢ Merino/polyester material plus comfortable micro-fleece in the front and back
- UF PRO¬Æ air/pac¬Æ inserts in the shoulder and upper back for additional thermal insulation and weight distribution when carrying heavy armour or backpack
- Side ventilation openings
- Angle zipper for reducing pressure points when wearing additional layers of clothing
- Openings on wrist-warmers permit a clear view of your chronometer
- Cordura¬Æ reinforcements in the elbows
- Collar width adjuster¬†
- Windproof, water-repellent and breathable 2-layer laminate with a 100% polyester face fabric and a PU membrane
- 80g/m2 G-Loft thermal insulation
- 130g/m2 Merino/polyester (37.5‚Ñ¢ by COCONA¬Æ Inc.)
- air/pac¬Æ inserts in the shoulder and back areas
- 180gm2 polyester (44% made of 37.5‚Ñ¢ by COCONA¬Æ Inc. polyester fiber)